List

  • www.washspring2011.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Minimalsim, Post Minimalism, Process Art, Arte Povera.


   
Frank Stella Minimalsim Pieces; The pieces catch my eye because of the interesting shape and seemingly different textures in them when the medium may be the same.

  Post Minimalsim artist Rachel Whitehead's pieces Embankment  (above) and Nameless library; 2000 (below) both interested my because of the sheer size of the works.





Process artist Richard Serra's Tilted Spheres and Fulcrum (1987) on the right both interest me because of the great size and the way the bends and movements of the metal draw your eyes around the piece.

Arte Povera artist Ondrej Mares's works Catapillar (top) and Gum Table (bottom) both interested me because it caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment