List

  • www.washspring2011.blogspot.com

Monday, February 21, 2011

Human Dot Composition and Critique


Rouge, edgey, raw, unique, the thought process behind our groups human dot composition clearly differs from other groups but it is in that sense that they succeed. The norms of these gestalt dot compositions starting out as pristine and clean work was just what we decided to avoid. The spotty painted hands and faces along with my decision to paint my butt and show some nudity added to the rough edgey concept behind our composition and added a less than subtle sense of humanity in the project. Initially our group was a bit unorganized but once we started working we kept it rolling until the time came for me to paint my butt and the discomfort began, but humility overcame the discomfort and we all began having fun and laughing (at my butt's expense) and overall became a closer group than the others may have experienced.

1 comment: