List

  • www.washspring2011.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 23, 2011

2D dot sketches





Above are the 15 finished dot sketches that best represent proximity, continuence, and similarity. 1st photo represens proximity, 2nd photo represents similarity and the 3rd represents continuence.


Finshed Product of the 30 dot sketches representing proximity, continuence, and similarity/difference.

HABITS: I place small dots with the large dots in a majority of the sketches, and keep the medium sized dots with one another. My distances between dots are relatively similar, especially with dots that are next to one another. I rarely use a lower number of dots (3 or 4) I seem to use the higher (5 or 6) dot amounts in a majority of the sketches. I also condense the dots within the space, and take up nearly all the space rather than spacing them out and leaving it open.

No comments:

Post a Comment